Sunday, July 22, 2012

One for Sisters

Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul: 101 Inspirational Stories about Sisters and Their Changing RelationshipsChicken Soup for the Sister's Soul: 101 Inspirational Stories about Sisters and Their Changing Relationships by Jack Canfield

My rating on a 100-point scale: 84

   I couldn't really relate to many of the stories, especially in the beginning, but as I read on, the stories started drawing something from me and adding to my relationship with my sister. Some stories made me feel alienated from a sisterly relationship and think the authors knew absolutely nothing of what sisterhood is really about. Other stories made me wish I had a better relationship with my sister, and still others made me see the importance of the acquaintance between sisters, whether blood-related or not. I could relate to some and not to others, which is how many readers will feel, I'm sure.

This novel has no restricting content.

No comments:

Post a Comment