Thursday, June 27, 2013

One for Authors

Secrets of the Six-Figure Author: Mastering the Inner Game of Writing, Publishing and Marketing Books
by Tom Corson-Knowles

My rating on a 100-point scale: 99

My review:
   When I got emailed by the author with an opportunity to review this book, I initially thought I wouldn't like it and would end up reviewing another disappointing book. Boy, was I surprised when I read it!
Image from Amazon
   Secrets of the Six-Figure Author isn't one of those books that claims to do something, but actually doesn't, or does, but buries the keys to the real answers deep within. This book actually makes obvious what you need to do to become what you want. It's short and sweet and worth the time if you are looking to become a successful author. I highly recommend to any and all who are looking for the keys to success in mastering today's publishing playing field. You won't be disappointed - this is a brilliant, down-to-earth author sharing his secrets to success with you. I've read a lot concerning succeeding as an author, and here it all is with a few important links included. This book will change your life if you let it!


This nonfiction book has no restricting content.

No comments:

Post a Comment