Friday, May 10, 2013

One for Brides

Chicken Soup for the Bride's Soul: Stories of Love, Laughter and Commitment to Last a Lifetime by Jack Canfield

My rating on a 100-point scale: 97

Chicken Soup for the Bride's Soul: Stories of Love, Laughter and Commitment to Last a Lifetime   If I would have quit reading this book because of my disappointment at the first section, I would have never realized that this is a great book. The further I read, the better the stories got. This book is not only for new brides, it's just as equally for brides who have been married for years.
   I bought my copy when I was planning my own wedding more than two years ago now, but didn't get around to reading it until recently. It was worth whatever I paid for it and it's staying on my bookshelf. I highly recommend this book to any who are getting married, any who are already married, and any who dream about having a marriage that literally lasts a lifetime.
   This is the best Chicken Soup book I have read to date.

This book has no restricting content.

No comments:

Post a Comment